No subject

Subject: No subject
From: aa9jy@comone.com (aa9jy@comone.com)
Date: Fri Jun 9 08:30:04 1995
Sorry for not getting back to everyone about the RTTY reflector, been
swamped with overtime at work. Looks like I won't have much time for the
internet let alone contesting, oh well can't have everything.

I have checked into getting a reflector, and it seems that I need very
deep pockets, or someone that already has a T-1 line installed.

I didn't mean to stir everyone up and then disappear, but when my work
picks up it is fast and furrious.

I did talk with WS7I and the ADRS crowd, seems they are working on
getting some kind of reflector up and running in the near future.

I would have been glad to get something rolling, but I don't have any
good friends with a big internet direct connection that is needed to
handle the volume of mail that gets passed around these reflectors.

My hat is off to the people at TGV that allow us access to there system
so we enjoy this hobby a little better. Running a reflector of this size
can be very costly.

Again sorry to stir things up and run.

Hope to get a bit of time to operate the anarts contest this weekend,
cul on RTTY.

73 Dean AA9JY

aa9jy@comone.com