Team score SSB Sprint

Subject: Team score SSB Sprint
From: PaulKB8N@aol.com (PaulKB8N@aol.com)
Date: Thu Sep 21 08:18:37 1995
Maybe your special rules should read "The only allowable antenna is the mike
cord.  Operators must continue the contest until they can no longer stand
holding onto the mic..."
Paul, KB8N

From: Douglas S. Zwiebel" <0006489207@mcimail.com (Douglas S. Zwiebel)
Subject: IG9 skeds

I feel that the offer of making schedules with IG9 (or anybody) before
the contest period begins is totally unethical.  Also, making the schedules
would be similarly unethical.  Does this measure contest ability?  This
view is mine and NOT necessarily that of the CQWW contest committee.  But
I feel it should be incorporated into the rules.  This is (IMHO) cheating.
de Doug  KR2Q@mcimail.com