Contest rules not in QST

Subject: Contest rules not in QST
From: N1MM@aol.com (N1MM@aol.com)
Date: Sat Oct 14 23:04:54 1995
Hi Dick,

I've never worked at the League, but I have known quite a few people who do,
since I live in the Hartford, CT area.  The folks that do work there are by
no means perfect, but they do love the hobby, and as you said in your email,
are very supportive of contesting.

It is frustrating to me to see people on the CQ-Reflector constantly bash the
League people without any attempt to get the facts.  I think it's sad that
emails like yours are so rarely seen.  I'm sure those at the ARRL who were
trying to improve things and got bashed, appreciate your taking public notice
of what they were REALLY trying to do.  I know I do.

Tom, N1MM

P.S. Please do not remail this.  I'd rather not get bashed by the flamers.