New Categories - there go...

Subject: New Categories - there go...
From: Hamk0luz@aol.com (Hamk0luz@aol.com)
Date: Tue Dec 12 15:33:29 1995
>It's like the man at the fair says - "Step right up, you're a winner every
>time"...

>I think I'll quit contesting and take up stock car racing. I'm gonna
petition
>NASCAR to create the 1974 Pinto category - Watch out Jeff Gordon!!

I think that's a good idea that you join NASCAR and compete only
with the big boys.   Then we can have our Busch Classic, or maybe
operate on some of the dirt tracks,  or maybe go the midget route.
Golly...............  it looks like they have lots of categories too.

I think it is a good idea to have more categories.  In fact,  I'm
disappointed that they don't have more for the guy that likes
to play with the packetcluster.  There ought to be more for the
assisted categories.

When I operate in a contest,  I like to think that there is some
remote chance I can win something or get some sort of
feeble recognition.  If I am forced to operate in a class that
I know I have absolutely no chance of getting any reward,  I
might operate for a couple of hours,  but I can't see spending an entire
weekend to see if I can better my score from last year.

You want more activity?  This just might produce more entrants.
So you big boys that take up 14001.5 every contest can have
more stations to work.   Sounds like everyone wins except
the poor people who have to score all of this and they are the
ones volunteering!

Gheeeesgh!

73
Red