QRS - are you willing?

Subject: QRS - are you willing?
From: BK1ZX70SFL@aol.com (BK1ZX70SFL@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jan 19 19:21:43 1996
If a station comes back to my QRQ CQ in a contest with QRS PSE (or PSE QRS)
as happened last weekend, I CQ again at his speed...........once last weekend
this happened, I QRS'd/he called me/we made the QSO/and I went back to my
CQing. The first CQ after a QRS QSO I usually do QRS as well, in case someone
else is ease dropping at a code speed they are comfortable at.

I was glad to slow down for him - we both got a QSO out of it!

If someone else here on the reflector has hesitated calling me because I am
CQing at blazing speed, next time you hear me doing that just say "pse qrs"
and I, as always, will be more than happy to back down to the speed your
request was sent at...its no big deal....please ask.

Thanks for the contact I say, see any and everyone next domestic contest

Buzz Lightyear/Jim    k1zx