K5ZD CQWW CW Story (Long)

Subject: K5ZD CQWW CW Story (Long)
From: k3ar@contesting.com (Beryl D. Simonson K3AR)
Date: Wed Dec 4 19:28:11 1996
But I thought that's the reason we have the 3830 list and web page.
Those that want more than the scores that Jim Floyd distributes can
go to the web page and read what ever gets posted.  We really don't
need the info in two places.

Beryl

Beryl D. Simonson  K3AR  (formerly KE3GA) Frankford Radio Club
(H) k3ar@contesting.com or bsimonson@comcastpc.com
(W) bsimonson@slfcpa.com