K5ZD CQWW CW Story (Long)

Subject: K5ZD CQWW CW Story (Long)
From: ramirezk@emi.com (ramirezk@emi.com)
Date: Wed Dec 4 17:47:07 1996
 All I can say is Hell Hath No Fury Like a Fellow Contester
Scorned! Head for the hills Bill!!! The lynch mob is heading
your way! 73.............Ken N4UK

From: seay@Alaska.NET (Del Seay) (Del Seay)
Subject: Defacto no-coder's

From: AD1C@tiac.net (Jim Reisert AD1C) (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Subject: 40m condx??

At KC1XX we worked last JA on 40 at 14:53Z Saturday a.m. - that's 9:53
local time, well well after sunrise.

Band opened to Europe (well, we could work guys but not run) around 18Z -
that means only about 3 hours when you couldn't work anyone.

- Jim

--
Jim Reisert <AD1C@tiac.net>                    http://www.tiac.net/users/ad1c/