160m Contest reports wanted

Subject: 160m Contest reports wanted
From: ramirezk@emi.com (ramirezk@emi.com)
Date: Thu Jan 23 15:21:19 1997
 Hiya gang!
       2 members of the Southeastern DX Club are down at the
Cabo Rojo Contest Club facility in Western Puerto Rico getting
ready for this weekend's CQ 160m CW Contest. They are having a
little difficulty getting the vertical tuned to resonance and
might switch over to an inverted L. The CRCC WPX operations have
never really "felt" very loud on 160 using the dipoles we have
strung up. I would very much appreciate signal `reports from the
guys down in Puerto Rico on 160m. They plan to be on tonight
according to Paul,K4UJ,"come hell or high water". If the new
antenna works well for them we'll probably use it for the March
SSB WPX contest. The call they will be using will be either
KP4/K4UJ, KP4/K4WA or WP4NMS. Give em a call and, if you find
the time, drop me a note.
 73 Ken N4UK
1.8-1296 MHZ
Cabo Rojo Contest Club-WP4NMS(ex KP4XS) and hoping for WP3X!
Grid Pirates VHF Group
Grid Square-EM84xp