[CQ-Contest] FRC 70th Anniversary Award CQWW CW Stations (DX)

Subject: [CQ-Contest] FRC 70th Anniversary Award CQWW CW Stations (DX)
From: W3CF@aol.com (W3CF@aol.com)
Date: Mon Nov 24 17:31:08 1997
If you are still working towards the Frankford Radio Club's 70th Anniversary
Award the following DX callsigns will participate in the CQWW CW Contest with
FRC operators at the helm. They will all qualify for FRC station QSO credit.

FS5PL
V47KP
4U1ITU
ZP0Z
VP2EEB
V26KW
VE9DH

If you need a list of all the FRC operators they are available at our WEB
Site at:
<A HREF="http://www.frc-contest.org";>http://www.frc-contest.org</A>

DX stations should be able to easily qualify for the award this coming
weekend. There should be about 200 FRC Stations on the bands for CQWW CW.

The handsome anniversary certificate requires QSO with 70 FRC Stations for
N. American amateurs and only 35 QSO's for DX stations. Submission of LOG
INFO ONLY (no cards) to our awards manager K2FL at his CBA  for certificate.

I think I worked at least 70 FRCers from WP2Z in CQWW Phone but I'm going to
download the free software also on the WEB page just to make sure. It
extracts FRC member stations from your contest log files. Time is getting
short. I better get on the stick. This is one great certificate designed by
Manhattan Gerry, W6TER, the bestest certificate designer I know    :-)

In addition, the crew at V26KW is providing the beautiful V2 certificates auto
matically for QSO's on 5 or 6 bands. Great Wallpaper!

QSL  each callsign through the individual operator/DXpeditioner and his
specifically published route.

Good Luck in the contest!

                                               73 de Doug W3CF
                  FRC