[CQ-Contest] RE: "Worked Before"

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RE: "Worked Before"
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Tue Jan 6 21:57:26 1998
At 04:35 PM 1/6/98 -0500, Ramirez, Kenneth (N4UK) wrote:

>I find the following extremely effective for SSB contests.
> When a station calls me and it shows up as a dupe I tell him,"
>"W1ABC we worked at 2346 zulu. Please check your log. QRZ N4UK"

In serial number contests, it's better to give out the serial number (i.e.
"I was your 493rd QSO").  In CT you can type in the QSO # and type CTRL-G
which will go to that QSO.  Beats trying to scroll up some number of pages
to get to the right time stamp.

- Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>      http://jjr.ne.mediaone.net/