[CQ-Contest] Fw: DX & Contesting Forums Outrage

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fw: DX & Contesting Forums Outrage
From: weightdn@bright.net (Mike Rhodes)
Date: Fri Apr 17 20:13:27 1998
Here is the reply I received to my (less than polite) email to the
Hamvention Chairman. My impression is that this is the way they intend to do
it from here on out. Even with double the number of buses, I can't think of
a much more inconvenient way to host forums that are each a half day long.
Maybe it will work but I'd hate to have to bet much on it.

Mike / W8DN