[CQ-Contest] WPX new scoring.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX new scoring.
From: PaulKB8N@aol.com (PaulKB8N@aol.com)
Date: Wed Mar 3 17:27:58 1999
Anyone who has operated WPX from Europe and USA realizes what a huge advantage
the Eurpoeans have had in this contest.  The new, one-point in-country QSOs
may not make a huge difference, but I think it is a step in the right
direction.  It will not become a USA-only contest anymore than it has been a
European QSO party in the past.  This change is better for everyone.

If anyone is interested, I'll gladly swap my South Texas QTH for a QTH in
Europe for this contest, any takers?  Paul KB8N

In a message dated 3/3/99 8:43:41 AM Pacific Standard Time, K3BU@aol.com