[CQ-Contest] QRQ code practice

Subject: [CQ-Contest] QRQ code practice
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Tue Apr 20 12:21:39 1999
> wpm.  I'm on the train for the commute, so something portable is good too,
> though not necessary.  I'm looking for real cw practice, not RUFZ which only
> gives short bursts of QRQ (and I'd like more than callsigns too).

Doug,

I remember reading somewhere on the internet about a guy who would download AP
newswire reports or something similar. He would feed these through a code
generator and catch up on the news via CW.

TRLog will read an ASCII file and generate code QRQ, way too Q for me!

--
73 de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: St. Albans, Vermont