[CQ-Contest] SO2R investment.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SO2R investment.
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Fri Jun 2 15:30:47 2000
Marty:
You raise an interesting point. When you are old enough and rich
enough to build a "big contest station," you are then too old and
too busy to operate 48 hours straight and be competitive. (Except
for K3WW). Guess that's why there are young hired guns operating
some of the big stations.
73 Barry

Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com