[CQ-Contest] Help ARRL 10m test scoring!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Help ARRL 10m test scoring!
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert)
Date: Wed Jan 9 09:59:38 2002
At 01:41 PM 1/9/2002 +0000, Keith Kerr wrote:

>I had to rerun my log through a version of CT which supports Cabrillo and,
>lo and behold, I lose a country mult.

Don't worry about it.  The log checking software is going to re-score your
log anyway.  The Cabrillo format doesn't know anything about multipliers,
and the SCORE field is just there for convenience.

If you suspect there is a problem with CT, please post your query to the
CT-USER@contesting.com reflector.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Season's Greetings 2001/2002 - http://www.ad1c.com/2001/