[CQ-Contest] Help ARRL 10m test scoring!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Help ARRL 10m test scoring!
From: pat058@abdn.ac.uk (Keith Kerr)
Date: Wed Jan 9 13:41:15 2002
Hi folks,
I am finally getting round to getting my log ready for
submission, wrestling with Cabrillo etc. I had to rerun my
log through a version of CT which supports Cabrillo and, lo
and behold, I lose a country mult.

This turns out to be my QSO with KH6ND, who sent me 59 HI,
which I dutifully logged, though my sw didnt have HI as a
state mult, but accepted it as country mult (KH6)! The
newer version of CT doesnt see this as a country mult OR,
apparently, a state mult. I reread the rules and the
implication is that this should be a state mult and not a
DXCC mult. Is this correct? Surely it has to be one or the
other!!

Apologies if I am being a bit dense, and thanks in advance
for any help.

Best wishes
Keith GM4YXI