[CQ-Contest] CQ Contest & Certificate

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Contest & Certificate
From: n5ia@zia-connection.com (Milt Jensen)
Date: Sun Jan 27 19:00:19 2002
Ford and others,

Just got home from operating the CQ WW 160 from W7MCO's QTH and found my
certificate for winning the NM award for that same year had arrived Friday
or Saturday.  This is quite usual to have them arrive in concert with the
current contests as I have received others previously.

However, I have never found any submitted log scoring to be absent from the
published printings in CQ magazine.  Dave does a VERY good job in covering
all the aspects of the contests (CW & SSB) in the limited space that he is
allocated.

The full line scores are always to the rear of the magazine after the
headlines, top score boxes and score analysis are done with the photos in
the front part of the mag.

No faulting Dave and crew on my part in some ten years of participating in
the contests.

3830 report on the results from the new station and multi-op at W7MCO (used
N7GP callsign) to follow the next day or so.

Milt, N5IA