[CQ-Contest] FW: [SCR-L] University Participation

Subject: [CQ-Contest] FW: [SCR-L] University Participation
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Mon Jan 28 18:42:28 2002
Blank
Each year, in February, the School Club Roundup contest takes place.  This
5-day, 24-hour max operating limit, contest involves school clubs/groups,
club stations and individual stations operating in a contest mode to make
Q's, Mults, fun, etc.

I've operated from our club station at work and it is a lot of fun--of
course, being W5RRR at Johnson Space Center has the advantage of being
'domestic DX.'   Most of the QSO's with the schools do go to the rag chew
mode.

Check out what Allan and the Carl Hayden HS students are doing for the
upcoming SCR.

73,
dale, kg5u