[CQ-Contest] Re: [80m] EY8MM

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: [80m] EY8MM
From: w4an@CONTESTING.COM (Bill Fisher, W4AN)
Date: Tue Feb 12 10:06:42 2002

Prefer not to schedule for a contest, but happy to do so outside of the
contest.

Maybe I can help with the states & callsigns for the weekend...

> 40 meters: DE, ID, OK, OR

DE:  N9GG
ID:  W7UQ
OK:  K5KA, K5YAA
OR:  N6TR, K7RAT, W7GG

> 80 meters: AK, AZ, DE, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MO, MS, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV,
> OK, UT, VT, WY

AZ: KC7V
IN: W9RE, N9RV
KS: W0UY
KY: N4TY, K4FXN, N4AR
LA: W5WMU, KZ5D
MI: K8CC
MO: K4VX/0
MS: WQ5L, K5XX
MT: W7LR
ND: WB0O - 4-square, should be active in ARRL
NE: ?
NM: N6ZZ
NV: K7NV, N7TR, K5RC
VT: AA6TT - Not QRV now, but will be next year.
WY: ?
UT: ?

Maybe others will know who else will be QRV in these states.

73

Bill, W4AN