[CQ-Contest] Little Gun Dilemma: Callsign not acknowledged

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Little Gun Dilemma: Callsign not acknowledged
From: geoiii@kkn.net (George Fremin III - K5TR)
Date: Tue Feb 19 15:36:08 2002

> This is indeed the argument for:
>
> 4  me: ng3k

This is the right thing to do - keep sending just your
call until you hear you call come back.

This is the way I do it now - unless I know I am
very loud and can be sure I can get his attention.

It is also the way I perfer it to happen if I
am the guy running the pileup.

If you send a report then I will think I have sent your
call correctly to you - otherwise why would you be
sending me a report?

--

George Fremin III        "When a true genius appears in the world,
Johnson City, TX           you may know him by this sign; that the