[CQ-Contest] PSK-31 Contests??

Subject: [CQ-Contest] PSK-31 Contests??
From: hwardsil1@mindspring.com (Silver Ward)
Date: Tue Mar 26 18:23:06 2002
Hi Rick,

The 070 PSK Fest was held Jan 19th.  The Spring Homebrewer QRP Sprint (CW &
PSK) was this past weekend on Mar 25th.  The TARA PSK Rumble will be held on
April 20th.  These are all on the ARRL Contest Calendar web page
(http://www.arrl.org/contests).  You will also want to check out the WA7BNM
Contest Calendar at http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/ and SM3CER's
Contest Calendar at http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/.  If you find contests that
aren't missing from any of these sources, please let the webmasters and
myself know about it!

73, Ward N0AX
QST Contest Corral and ARRL Contester's Rate Sheet Editor