[CQ-Contest] Writelog

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Writelog
From: jljarvis@abs.adelphia.net (jljarvis)
Date: Tue Mar 26 07:56:57 2002
Didn't see the start of this thread...but W5GN and K3PP had
traffic on the topic of Writelog not sending CW properly:

I run Writelog in an HP laptop,  700MHz Pentium III, with
absolutely no problem.  CW runs fine.  Voicekeyer runs fine.
All other functions work.   I run Geoclock simultaneously.
Often, I have other programs running as well.
No hacks, skips or lockups in the cw seen.

Have run the same program in a 133MHz Pentium, with 128k dram.
While the human interface was a bit slow, it generated cw ok.
Soundcard died before I could test the voicekeyer.

My suspicion would be that you have another problem, unrelated
to the raw processor speed.

Jim/N2EA