[CQ-Contest] Dodgy spotting 'witch-hunt'

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dodgy spotting 'witch-hunt'
From: ha5pp@yahoo.com (Zoltan Szoke)
Date: Fri Apr 19 22:29:05 2002
Hi,

Yes. All contesters (callsign) will be on culsters.
The contest program will make a callsign-map per band.
We can see the call-map on monitor. We will no need
any hunting (mults, etc.). The logging program will
know what we needed. Perhaps a "help-program" will be
able to make some important mults for us WITHOUT US.
And finally we will no need to fight 40-48 hours non
stop, it will be enough to check our PC by hours. Or
it will be enough to push a BIG ENTER at the start of
the contest...(??) This is the future of contesting.

73
Zoli
HA5PP