[CQ-Contest] CW UBN

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CW UBN
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Sat Jun 1 14:05:12 2002
There are two ways to solve the 0 point QSO problem:
1. Automatically give zone and country credit for all 0 pt QSOs. For
example, USA gets credit for USA and zones 3,4 and 5; UA0 gets credit
for UA9/0 and zones 17, 18, and 19; DL gets credit for DL and zone 14;
etc.
2. If a N-I-L pattern appears, for example, W3multi was in the log of 15
other W ops, but 12 of those QSOs aren't in W3multi's log, he should
be DQed.
Barry W2UP