[CQ-Contest] SECRETS OF CONTESTING NO. 5

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SECRETS OF CONTESTING NO. 5
From: trogo@telegraphy.com (Tony Rogozinski)
Date: Sat Aug 3 18:26:05 2002
I certainly think the Yale study is right!  I attended my 40th High School
Class
reunion in 1990 and could not believe how pathetic the majority of the
people
looked!  Especially the ones who never left Carlsbad, New Mexico.  I've
tried
my best to destroy my body over the past 45 or so years with little success
but I think it's because I "think young" and won't participate in getting
old -
why should I?  Hopefully we'll be doing a M/M from some exotic country or
planet 30 years from now - if you're there I'll be there too!  My 60th
birthday
party will be held in Brazil or some South American country on November
26th - just after CQWW CW PT5A - it'll be a blast.  I've celebrated my
birthday
on every continent and not sure how many countries and they were all fun!

73

Tony N7BG