[CQ-Contest] Cabrillo tools

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Cabrillo tools
From: k9mi@arrl.net (Michael Brown)
Date: Wed Aug 28 18:57:45 2002
=0D
The burning question in my mind is, since we=0D
know you have a computer, I'm assuming you=0D
are using a pc to log with. What program are=0D
you using that doesn't create a Cabrillo file for=0D
you? I've used CT. It does. I now use TRLog,=0D
it does. WriteLog I'm fairly certain does. Are=0D
you using computer logging Bill? =0D
=0D
73 - Mike K9MI=0D
=0D