[CQ-Contest] Re: ARRL discrimination

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: ARRL discrimination
From: k1my@msn.com (k1my)
Date: Mon Sep 30 13:08:32 2002
 I sure missed a line in rules saying if you want to
> receive the results get subsribed to CQ magazine or something like that.
> Same for ARRL, I have to wait months longer if I'm not a member and nobody
> said that within the rules. Maybe if I knew this I wouldnt work those
> contests at all.

Hrle , You are missing the point here. CQ results are available as they have
always been, no change and ARRL results are going to be available to you
sooner (via the internet) than they have ever been before. So why the
bitchin'?

> People at WAE and UA DX Contest understand this and so I greatly welcome
> their new standards. Thanks for the fantastic free scorebooks and
broshures.
> I'm sure I'll be back in those ones, while I have strong doubts on showing
> up in ARRLs again.

Free logs and brochures, great. Will they pay your postage and also money to
upgrade your antennas and rigs? I don't get your point........ Or are you
just trying to stir the pot?

73, Bruce K1MY