[CQ-Contest] serious question clarification

Subject: [CQ-Contest] serious question clarification
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com (Cqtestk4xs@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jan 18 07:04:50 2003
In a message dated 1/18/03 1:49:52 AM Greenwich Standard Time,
mark@concertart.com writes:

<< Hardly.  It was due totally to my own stupidity, and presumably we are all
 not equally stupid.  My guess is some of us are stupider than others.
 Therefore I think the statement: >>

What I mean to say is that although some of us are typographically
challenged, which is not necessarily random, the operators affected on the
other end will be affected randomly.  Teh only non-randomness will be that it
will affect more of the S/Per guys in your case.

Bill K4XS