[CQ-Contest] In time out?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] In time out?
From: k5iid@earthlink.net (Thomas Horton)
Date: Thu Jul 24 16:35:57 2003
I personally like being able to get behind the desk easily a LOT.  It is
> not something you do frequently but being able to do it frequently
> without any hassle is SO nice... wanna try moving the gear around - no
> biggee - it is easy to get at!

 Being a little pistol in the contesting game,
I don't have a large built in desk, but an old,
and I mean old wooden office desk for my
operating position.
 About one of the smartest things, and there
aren't too many was to put casters on
the legs of the desk so it can be rolled
out to gain access to the back.
 Being a wooden desk, and obviously
wooden legs, it was very easy to drill
into the legs and slip the casters into place.
 Works great!

73, Tom K5IID