[CQ-Contest] NAQP CW Teams for Tennessee Contest Group

Subject: [CQ-Contest] NAQP CW Teams for Tennessee Contest Group
From: Ny4n@aol.com (Ny4n@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jul 30 16:48:43 2003
I know this is late notice, but the TCG Facilitator has OK'ed it for me to
put together CW teams for this weekend's NAQP. I am new at this, first timer,
will do my best. I humbly request that anyone interested in playing on a team
this weekend, please send me your request at  NY4N@aol.com. Please send the
following info.

Call             Name          Full time or part time participation

Also, remember, you do not have to be a CW whiz to play, and you can put as
much or as little time that you can spare. The rules are located at the
following address:

http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php

So welcome everyone and look forward to meeting you on the air. I will keep
everyone updated on those who are playing, and will most likely send the final
team breakdowns to the Team sponsor around 8:00 AM Saturday morning. Good Luck
and keep those calls and names coming in.  Jeff  NY4N