RE: [CQ-Contest] LOTW question

To: "'reflector cq-contest'" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>,"YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] LOTW question
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 17:16:57 -0000
Thanks for all the responses.  From all the comments, and after
comparing the last buro shipment I got for ky1h (small envelope) to the
last one for k1ttt (large box) I decided to do all of the k1ttt logs and
leave the older ky1h logs for now.  Many of the ky1h contests were
preemptively qsl'ed anyway and there doesn't seem to be much demand for
them any more.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net