Re: [CQ-Contest] Splqdecripity

To: "Bob Gates" <regates@kingwoodcable.com>,"cq-contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Splqdecripity
From: "Barry " <w2up@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 12:09:21 -0000
Tip #1: Never depend on the Cluster for a callsign, especially if
it's a difficult-to-copy call.  There's a good chance it's wrong.
Ask Tom, 8P1A, how many pileups started and they were all dupes
because someone spotted him as AP1A.

Tip#2: If you can't get the call in a reasonable amount of time (30-
60 secs?), move on - especially when it's not multiplier.  There are
enough other stations to work.

73,
Barry W2UP

<snip>