Re: [CQ-Contest] W4AN SK

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] W4AN SK
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 22:47:01 -0500 (CDT)
I am sad to report another one.  Although he hasn't been in a contest for
a few years now, "Ragtime Cowboy Joe" Blahunka W9RCJ of Lockport, IL
passed away on March 24 at the age of 80.

Joe was quite a contester in his time.  I believe he was even a log
checker for some major contests back in the days of paper logs.  He was
one of my Elmers in my early days of ham radio.

73, Zack W9SZ