Re: [CQ-Contest] W4AN SK

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] W4AN SK
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 20:36:40 -0700
From: "Zack Widup"

> I am sad to report another one.  Although he hasn't been in a
>contest for  a few years now, "Ragtime Cowboy Joe"

When we lose one of the good guys, everyone comes on and really gives
them a nice eulogy on the reflector.  If there is someone who really
made a difference in your ham career, maybe they should be told before
they are gone like the rest of the  ones we've lost in the past few
months.  I'm sure there's lots of Elmers out there that have made a
big difference in our lives, not only our ham careers.  Let them know
before they join the ranks of the SK's.  73
Tom W7WHY