Re: [CQ-Contest] Wandering Foot Switch

To: "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Wandering Foot Switch
From: "Dale L Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 08:31:08 -0600

I took a couple of pieces of 1"x6"x36" boards, a piano hinge, a couple of springs and a momentary pushbutton switch made for sort of cabinet interlock system and made my own footswitch.

It works like a champ.

I can rest my foot on it without holding it suspended over the board with just a slight, but not too light, increase in pressure, go key down.

It's big enough I never lose it under the desk. It sits on the carpet and doesn't move around until I want and then it's just a matter of repositioning it with my feet.

73,
dale, kg5u