Re: [CQ-Contest] Off Time

To: "Tree" <tree@kkn.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Off Time
From: "Ken Widelitz" <widelitz@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:27:26 -0800
In the 0000 and 0030 example, since there is only 29 minutes of off time -
it shouldn't count as an off time at all, since off times require a minimum
of 30 minutes.

And what about the last few minutes of the contest where you don't make any
QSOs. Shouldn't that count as off time, even though less than 30 minutes,
because you ran out of operating time. I didn't make any QSOs in the last X
minutes, so why should I be dinged QSOs for excess operating time. Maybe I
wasn't operating those last few minutes.

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT