Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW PHONE UBNs

To: <K3BU@aol.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW PHONE UBNs
From: "Randy Thompson, K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 23:14:27 -0000
When you get a speeding ticket, you often pay a fine.  That is the monetary
version of 3 QSO penalty...

Plus, you often have your car insurance rates increase.  An additional penalty
(that often hurts more and longer than the original ticket!).

The CQWW log checking is superb.  There may be occasional errors due to a
variety of factors, but my inspection of my UBN reports gives no reason to
question the results.  As we have seen by the 8Q7DV and EY8MM posts in response
to your UBN post, it seems the log checking did exactly what it was supposed to
do.

k5zd

<snip>