Re: [CQ-Contest] contest calendar for outlook

To: reflector cq-contest <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] contest calendar for outlook
From: John Bastin K8AJS <bastinj@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 11:50:22 -0500
On Nov 3, 2005, at 7:20 AM, David Robbins K1TTT wrote:

> Ok, no one says they have one yet... does anyone have any kind of
> contest
> date list in electronic form for 2006??  It should be easy enough
> to put it
> into an importable form if anyone has the original data already.

Nobody seems to have mentioned it, but I subscribe to a contesting
calendar that's available using iCalShare

http://icalshare.com/article.php?story=20040114094342513

I'm using a Mac and the contest dates come out in my iCal calendar
software. Then, using iSync, I transfer the information to the date
book in my Palm so I always have it in hand.

According to the website, iCalShare works on the Mac with iCal,
Mozilla Calendar and Sunbird.
In Windows, it works with Microsoft Works, WinDate, Event Sherpa and
Sunbird.
In Linux, it works with Evolution, KOrganizer, Kronolith and Sunbird.

It may not be as complete as it could be, I don't watch it that
closely (I keep an eye on other calendars on the Web and in
periodicals as well), but it is one solution available that seems to
be a solution for the original question.

Hope this helps.

73,

John E Bastin, K8AJS
jbastin@sssnet.com