[RTTY] Contest Dinner at Visalia, April 21, 2006 - LAST REMINDER!

To: nccc@contesting.com, sccc@contesting.com, rtty@contesting.com,"CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, Mldxcc@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Contest Dinner at Visalia, April 21, 2006 - LAST REMINDER!
From: Jeff Stai <jds@twistedoak.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 15:57:05 -0700
OK - this will be the last notice I send, so before you forget again,
please go to the dinner reservation page (see below) and git 'er done!

The Deadline is Tuesday!

AND: If you have any friends that you think will be attending and you
think they might not have seen these notices, please help them out and
pass the word. And be sure to sign up any friends who do not have
access to the web site. (Please make sure they will really be attending!)

I should have a few spare seats, but if I run out I will have to send
people away and that would stink. So please make your reservations and
avoid any problem.

If you have sent in a reservation, please check this listing to make
sure I have your reservation, and I have your correct menu choice:

http://www.twistedoak.com/wk6i/dinner.pdf

Reservation are now being accepted for the 8th Annual Contest Dinner
at the International DX Convention in Visalia, CA.

The dinner will be held Friday, April 21, 2006, with serving starting
at 7:30pm.

The speaker will be Larry "Tree" Tyree, N6TR. Tree will be speaking on
the "Past, Present, or Future of Some Contesting Topic" (in other words "TBD").

Cost is $25 per person (in addition to the convention registration
fee) PAID IN CASH AT THE DOOR!

Reservations are required and must be made by APRIL 18, so please
reserve your seat at the dinner and make your menu selection at:

http://www.twistedoak.com/wk6i/contestdinner.html

see you there! - 73 - Jeff, WK6I & Steve, K6AW

--
Jeff Stai               jds@twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/