Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: 7QP Rules

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: 7QP Rules
From: "John T. Laney III" <k4bai@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 08:05:51 -0400
Dale Putnam wrote:

>Well, if it counts for anything, I heard and I think worked both of you, and
>about 133 others. And one European called me. That was a bit of a shock, and
>a thrill. Wish that would have happened more. Although I could only work it
>for 6 hours, it was a huge amount of fun.
>  Did anyone work 15 or 10? I didn't hear anything there.
>  But, the vertical and open wire fed dipole worked really well.
>  Oh, and so did the K2, turned down to 4.5 watts.
>
>Will be looking for each of you, in the next test too.
>Dale - WC7S qrp in Wy

Yes, Mal.  There was a lot of activity on 15 M in 7QP.  It opened rather
late here, but it was wide open.  I made 12 QSOs on 15 CW and 5 on 15
SSB.  Nothing heard here on 10 though.  Can anyone tell me how to QSL
W7D/M?  I worked that station in several WY counties, and Niobrara was
an all-time new one for me.  Thanks for any help.  73, John, K4BAI.