[CQ-Contest] Feed Your Writer!

To: "CQ-Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Feed Your Writer!
From: "Ward Silver" <hwardsil@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 12:46:00 -0700
As with last year's writeup of the ARRL DX Phone results, I am fortunate to
be assisted by very able contesters from each of the ARRL Divisions, plus
continental coverage, too!  These guys have all the data, but what they
could use is your story, your photo, your anecdote, your bank account
number - oops, sorry - your antenna farm descsription, and so forth.  By
providing the local details, their writeup will be of more interest to
everyone and your good efforts have a better chance of getting their due.

You upload the information to the ARRL Soapbox page for DX Phone at
www.arrl.org/contests/soapbox - select the 2006 DX Phone contest and shovel
your material in!  Then, contact your division or continental writer and let
them know.  If you don't care to post the information publically, contact
your writer directly through their QRZ.com address - let me know if you have
trouble contacting them and I'll put you in touch.

Here's the list - have at it!

Atlantic    K3WW
Central    K9ZO
Dakota    AC0W