Re: [CQ-Contest] Unique perspectives

To: "Tree" <tree@kkn.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Unique perspectives
From: "Andrew Faber" <andrew.faber@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:57:08 -0700
Is this a solution in search of a problem?  It seems that the WRTC committee
dealt with an unusual situation in a creative and appropriate manner.  In
general, I don't think we want to discourage contesters from working the
casual guys, nor do we want to discourage someone who just gets on to make a
few Qs in a contest.
  But we all should actively discourage any practice such as feeding
callsigns through one station to help (or hurt) someone else's score.  That
is not in the spirit of fair play.
  73, Andy, AE6Y