Re: [CQ-Contest] Unique perspectives

To: "'CQ Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Unique perspectives
From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 01:54:17 -0000
Quack Says

I've begged and pleaded , especally on Sunday in SS for anyone anywhere for
a contact,  Its really easy guys just give me your call and I talk you
through the exchange.  I don't tell them to go works somone else but I do
say  thanks for NR 1 and if you works somone else they would be NR 2.   73
CQ SS

When I get a NR 1 I say to myself ,  hope he doesn't work W7WA  .

Although I have gotten on in some contest and given Dan a Q.

Rex   aka   Quack