Re: [CQ-Contest] A Famous Contester

To: "Mike Wetzel" <mjwetzel@comcast.net>,"Cq Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>,"FCG" <FCG@kkn.net>, <foc_members@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A Famous Contester
From: "Ellen White, W1YL" <w1yl@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 09:44:09 -0400
Scotty is a class act in more ways than one.  When OM W1CW joined Silent
Keys several years back Scotty wrote me in a very touching manner expressing
his appreciation, as a member of our military, for Bob's 5-year service in
the Navy during WW-II.  We're lucky to have someone of his overall character
in such a sensitive governmental position.

W1YL/4 "ln"