Re: [CQ-Contest] Distanced-Based Contest Concept

To: <CQ-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Distanced-Based Contest Concept
From: "Paul J. Piercey" <p.piercey@nl.rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 18:17:52 -0000
I must agree. A callsign is a callsign and these addenda make for more
trouble than they're worth. That's like if I operate at 1W in a boat on a
trailer on the highway.

VO1HE/VO1/QRP/MM/M

Conversely, I wish those W6 stations in Maryland and the K1s  in Oregon, et
al,  would give some indication where they actually were. If I were in the
aforementioned boat in Ontario, all you'd need to know is VE3/VO1HE.

73 -- Paul VO1HE