Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: Re: 15 minute log deadline

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: Re: 15 minute log deadline
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 21:54:01 -0600
Good point.

In my limited DXpedition experience (VP8, 9H3), our logs were not even
looked at until we returned from the trip.  There just was not enough time
for any type of analysis.

Perhaps there could be a way to export the log with internal encrypted
date/time stamp so that it could be emailed after the trip.

73, Keith NM5G