Re: [CQ-Contest] Improving Concentration

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Improving Concentration
From: Rick - K6VVA <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 23:31:44 -0800
Pete, N4ZR, wrote:

 > Wonder of wonders, this message has nothing to do either with contest
rules or cut numbers.

Yes, "Miracles" still happen.

 > I don't know what I'm looking for here, so any suggestions would be welcome.

Try putting either Post-It Notes or computer generated BOLD font text notes
(cut 'em down to size), and put one on your monitor screen, at the top of
your keyboard, and on every piece of equipment which read:

"EVERY SECOND COUNTS !!!"

You might also try "STAY FOCUSED !!!"

It's kinda hard to forget what you really want (and need) to do when
everywhere you look you see a friendly "Reminder".  I use the first one,
but may also now add the second.

"STOP PIDDLING AROUND !!!" might also help.

73...

Rick, K6VVA