Re: [CQ-Contest] cut #

To: "CQ-CONTEST" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cut #
From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 04:10:41 -0000
Good Enuff,  but also  put  the word out tht NR is not necessary
information.   Or  for that matter sending  K7QQ de K0RC 5NN  NR 007 5NN NR
007  K7QQ de K0RC  KN

For many of the newer Ops the  5NN is the same as NR,  a signal to get ready
to copy  ATTE, only he the sender is gonna have to repeat it as 1005 to get
me to copy it.

Quack