Re: [CQ-Contest] Zero Beating

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Zero Beating
From: "VE3MGY" <vy2mgy@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 15:31:29 -0400
I always find the same thing here as well Mike. And the narrower the filters
I am using at the time the more stations that I can notice are off my TX
frequency. Why they are not zero beated I don't know. I doubt if many of the
mainstream contesters today are using older equipment so maybe its the
casual guys that are not on CW alot? Of course its never happened to me....
;-)

73 Brian
VE3MGY