Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU - Join Us

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU - Join Us
From: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 11:25:08 -0400
Bill Turner wrote: "If they would allow RTTY, it would be perfect."

I agree! However, that would do nothing to solve the "alleged" cheating
situation? Best solution, for the "alleged" cheating solution...."go
fishing, bike riding, watch the grass grow, or any other activity"? If/when
a sufficient amount choose not to participate, someone, hopefully, the
sponsors, will "get the picture"? I've yet to understand any reason for
cheating, after all it's the person that "we see in the mirror", that's most
important?

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW